Confidence and self esteem
Confidence and Self esteem.
How many sessions would I need?
For either of these conditions I would recommend a minimum of six sessions to give us the opportunity to fully address all concerns.
Issues relating to confidence and self esteem can be easily mixed up as they have similar characteristics.
- You feel as if you fail at everything and are unsuccessful
- You have no drive or direction
- Feel shy and uneasy
- A sense of uselessness and worthlessness
- Feeling inferior to others
- Bitter about work, social and family relationships.
Low self esteem:
- Feeling worthless
- Feeling incompetent and unrealistic about our abilities
- Feeling unloved
- Being overwhelmed with fear and negative thoughts (NAT's)
- Being unrealistic about goals
- Being drawn into destructive relationships
- Fear of change
- Distorted views of self and others.
What causes low confidence and self esteem?
Both of these conditions usually start in childhood. Low confidence is caused by the inability to form sufficient resilience to environmental factors. Low self esteem can be caused by negative experiences in childhood usually by negative reinforcement. Both of these experiences cause the development of errors in thinking and can develop a negative internal dialogue and approach to life if untreated.
How can therapy help?
Both counselling and hypnotherapy can be used together or separately to boost confidence and low self esteem by addressing the errors in thinking and giving you more balanced perspective of your life. Helping overcome past issues and placing coping mechanisms to strengthen resilience and boost your own self worth to promote a better future for you.
Please note that all thearputic journeys are unique, therefore, results may not be typical for all users.