How much will it cost?
- All Hypnotherapy treatments are £50 per session.
- All face- to-face counselling sessions are £50 per session.
- All telephone and online treatments are £50 per session / email.
- If you buy x10 emails in bulk it will cost £400 (20% off)
Which treatment is best for me?
Hypnosis has proven to be very fast and effective in allowing the subconscious to relearn how to deal with issues that we might otherwise find difficult to cope with. This powerful therapeutic tool can explore the causes, reduce the physical sensations of panic and allow freedom from fear. Hypnotherapy is a great treatment for:
- Raising self esteem and confidence
- Pain management
- Nail biting
- Exam stress
Counselling allows us to notice patterns of anxiety and gives the conscious part of the brain the skills to master the fight and flight response. Talking through the issue will unlock the reasons 'why' you feel a certain way and knowing this is half the battle.
Counselling is very effective in dealing with long term issues such as:
- Anger management
- Long term anxiety
- Relationship issues
Telephone / Online counselling
Counselling also has the flexibility to be done over the phone or via email, so you can access this treatment anytime, anywhere. This is great if you're on business or unable to access conventional services and gives you the benefit of treatment from your own home.
A combined approach
For the best results I find that sometimes with individual conditions such as PTSD and depression that a combined approach works best.
This would work by using hypnotherapy to deal with the symptoms of anxiety for example:
- Heart palpations
- Dryness in your mouth
The counselling would then explore the deeper issues:
- What caused you to feel this way?
- Why do you feel like that?
- How is my current thinking stopping me from doing what I want to do?
- What could help reduce your anxiety?
Sometimes it may be beneficial to look at other forms of treatment that can help develop both understanding and coping mechanisms. For this I would use:
- Mindfulness - to give you a coping mechanism that can be done anywhere.
- CBT - to remove negative automatic thoughts i.e. "I'm stupid"
- Gestalt therapy - to explore relationship issues.
- Psychodynamic therapy - to explore past issues and there effect on the present.
- Jungian Therapy techniques - to explore the self and our dreams.
What will your treatment involve:
All treatments are dependent on individual needs. This will mean that you will need longer treatments for certain conditions.
- Short terms issues will take between 1-2 sessions.
- Long term issues will take between 6-12 sessions.
I review all long term treatments at the end of the 6th session allowing you to stay in control and if you feel we have accomplished all you wish to achieve then we can finish at this point. If you feel you may need more sessions we would continue for a further six sessions and then review to ensure all of your needs are met.
Please note that all thearputic journeys are unique, therefore, results may not be typical for all users.